A lot of the materials I formerly had on the main web site have now moved to the blog.
- My favorite answering machine message
- Another answering machine message (332K MP3)
- Paved With Gold
- Icons, Unite!
- She Really Loves QuarkXPress
- A question, to the Usenet Oracle, about the FidoNet Oracle
- What should you do when you get play money as a gift?
- "The 72-San Pablo bus," a poem about transit and change in the East Bay
From when I worked at ClariNet:
- ClariNet News and Time
"If this proposal is an April Fools joke, it's quite well done." -- Don Woods (co-creator of ADVENT and INTERCAL)
From when I was a student at U.C. Santa Cruz:
- My introduction to the 1990 Course Review
- Praxis of Interior Decoration: Dormitories. A course review published in 1990.
- Some UCSC narrative evaluations
- Indecisive Studies
From when I was a student at Hillsdale High School, San Mateo, CA:
- "Stopping by the Typewriter on a Sultry Evening"
- "Red Pen"
- "Isadore and Its Man"
- "What's a Definition": a non-chemistry story
- About my song lyrics
- "The Times they are a-changing," a song about typography
- Aaron Spirituals
- "Big Slug" (a U.C. Santa Cruz school spirit song)
- "Talking Education Blues"
- "The Intellectual's Azures"
- "Gonna E-Mail Myself to You"
- "Headhunter, Headhunter"
- "Ikea Lament"
- Incomplete fragments of songs
- "Roger Sage and the New York Times"